VLSI or Very Large Scale Integration is a way through which integrated circuit is created by integrating millions of transistors into a single chip. This design has become the most happening field of electronics and is finding its application in diverse range of electrical equipment like computer peripherals, cell phones, satellites, defense aerospace, consumer electronics, set top entertainment boxes and several other devices. All those candidates, who are looking to build a career in VLSI field, Silicondhip offers training program in VLSI technologies, which is designed to meet the contemporary demands of the industry. Our VLSI technologies course trained candidates with various domains of chip design.
Our training course on VLSI technologies is the right blend of classroom teaching, hands-on experience and workplace dynamics. The candidates undergo this training through classroom teaching and practical classes in the initial training program, which is followed by industry-driven projects in the next training program. After successfully completing the training program that candidate become proficient and job ready in diverse areas of VLSI Logic and Physical design. The entire VLSI training program is designed in such a manner that candidates well understand the concepts and get good overview of the design requirements.
Scope of VLSI
In the recent years, there has been a significant increase in the demand for chip driven products in consumer electronics, medical electronics, communication, aero-space, computers and many other sectors. Seeing this phenomenal market demand, more and more chip designing companies have set up their units in India eying on the Indian talents. Moreover, many of the Indian Major IT companies have also forayed in Application Specific Integrated Circuit (ASIC) design in a big way.
With the design & manufacturing market (both domestic & international) expanding rapidly, there is an enhanced demand of trained professionals who will boost the technical work force in the VLSI domain.
- ADAD Physical Design – 6 months full time flagship program in VLSI
- Participative & Experiential Learning Model
- 25% time spent on theory
- 75% time spent in Labs and Real Life Projects
- Access to Semiconductor Technology
- Work and Learn in EDA Tools used by the Industry
- Corporate Practice Environment
- Overview of transistor theory and network analysis
- Introduction to Linux and scripting
- Advanced Logic Design techniques
- Concept to Chip design flow for small, large and analog mixed
- signal designs
- DSM IC Fabrication Flow
- Fundamentals of RTL-D and Verification using Verilog
- Fundamentals of Static Timing Analysis
Domain Specific Topics
- Introduction to the ASIC Flow
- Design Setup and design automation
- Chip-Level and Blocl-level implementation steps
- Floorplan and power planning
- Placement and Clock Tree Synthesis
- Routing, Physical Verification DRC, LVS and DFM checks
- Signal Integrity and Backannotation
- Sign-off checks and Tape.
Our placement record in VLSI has been an impressive 90%.
After completion of this course you will be eligible to apply for ASIC Physical Design Engineer jobs.